RETURNS: For customers that have purchased our products and wish to return them for a refund:
- 0 to 30 Days for a 100% Refund: If returning a product within 30 days from purchased date, we require the B&T Industries receipt, product in new/unused condition and original packaging.
- 30 to 90 Days for a 50% Refund: If returning a product between 30 to 90 days from purchased date, we require the B&T Industries receipt.
- We do not offer refunds past 90 plus day. We recommend resale on a 3rd party.
- To arrange for a Return, complete the Contact Us form. When asked, “What is this regarding?” select the “Return and Exchange” option.
NOTES FOR RETURN: Only product(s) purchased directly from B&T Industries are eligible for return. The B&T Industries receipt is required for the refund. Be sure to package the product(s) to protect it so it arrives securely.
If product was purchased through one of our Authorized Dealers, please contact them regarding their return policy. For defective or warranty related issues, see our Lifetime Warranty.
EXCHANGES: For customers that want to exchange their current used Accu-Shot Monopod® or Atlas Bipod® for a different model:
- We will give 50% of the original retail value of your used unit toward the purchase price of the new Monopod or Bipod.
- Domestic USA customers will be charged $10.95 for shipping and handling. International customer’s shipping charge will be determined at time of processing.
- This offer does not apply to counterfeit, copy, fake or knockoffs. See our Wright Project.
- To initiate the Exchange, merchandise must be verified authentic B&T Product(s).
- To arrange for the Exchange, complete the Contact Us form. When asked, “What is this regarding?” select the “Return and Exchange” option to upload image for verification.
NOTES FOR EXCHANGE: Be sure to package the product(s) to protect it so it arrives securely. For defective or warranty related issues, see our Lifetime Warranty.