- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Weight 12.7 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- Made in America
Anyone that wishes to apply a new finish to an Atlas bipod needs to be aware of the following;
IF you are buying an Atlas from us, you can request at time of purchase to have us send the parts for coating and we’ll send all of the anodized parts to you or to the finisher. Once they have been coated the parts are returned to us and we’ll assemble them and then ship the finished bipod to you. The charge for this is 20.00 per bipod and B&T Industries L.L.C. will not be responsible for the finish.
Anyone planning on applying coatings to the Atlas Bipod that require heat or disassembly are respectfully asked to send their bipod to B&T Ind. L.L.C. where we will disassemble it and return all anodized parts for coating to the customer. Once the coating is applied the finished parts are returned to B&T and we will reassemble them to our specifications and return the assembled bipod back to the customer. We will provide this service for 54.95 (which includes; Processing the initial request, Pulling a bipod assembly person off line to disassemble your bipod, Packaging the parts to ship, Packaging and filing the parts for that bipod we keep, Shipping parts to finisher, Receiving the finished parts back into our system, Pulling the non-finished parts for assembly, Pulling a bipod assembly person off line to assemble the bipod, Packaging and shipping it to the customer.) B&T Industries L.L.C. will not be responsible for the finish.
Anyone that disassembles their bipod, lose or break parts in an attempt to disassemble or cannot reassemble the Atlas Bipod will be charged 75.95 for this service.
Anyone choosing not to use this service does so at their own risk and liability voiding the bipods warranty.
B&T Industries L.L.C. does not sell or ship parts.
Please note; the Atlas bipods leg’s extension function are close tolerance so the amount of finish applied may affect this functionality so a light coating on the inner leg grooves and around the ball holes on the outer leg is suggested. If the coating negatively impacts this function, we will remove the minimal amount of finish material in these areas to allow proper function.
Functioning the ADM Mount
- Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the
- Picitinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine
screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount.
- Non orientated leg positioning use either hand to move leg
into any of the four leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45
degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load
the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non orientated leg length adjustment, Outer leg slides on the
Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart and
can be done by either hand.
- Optional 3” leg extensions to increase height
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Multi Spiked style feet can
be swapped in the field with the press of a ball plunger with a
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy
International and Sako rifles.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5-9” from
the surface up to the rail.
- Made in America